While safety and welfare of our guests and team members is always our priority, we have implemented additional measures in response to the impact of Covid-19 to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the health authorities.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld. We ask that our guests do the same and follow healthcare and government guidelines regarding personal hygiene, respiratory etiquette and Covid-19.
The following measures and actions have been put in place to ensure safety and highest standards of hygiene at Craft:
• In adherence with the current social distancing guidelines regarding Covid-19 our capacity has reduced by 30% and tables have been spaced 1m apart.
• As such, tables will be booked for the recommended duration of 105 minutes.
• Our team members have been provided with a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks, paper towels and disinfectant products.
• Hand sanitiser is available for guests by our front and back door.
• We continue providing up-to-date information & personal hygiene protocols to our employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19.
• We have displayed posters in the restaurant to inform of good hand hygiene and social distancing- we ask our guests to follow the guidelines.
• We have implemented additional cleaning & sanitisation of all of the common touchpoints.
We are very excited to get back to what we do best and we are committed to ensuring that all of our guests have a fantastic and safe dining experience at Craft.