As of December 4th, 2020 we will be reopening for dine in service. We are strongly committed to abiding by all of the guidelines outlined for the safe reopening of restaurants. We do not want to close our doors again in January and we will be doing everything in our power to provide a bit of escapism, wonderful food and friendly service in a controlled and safe environment. We thank our guests in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
• Restaurants operating at 1m social distancing must also have a 2 hour time limit on ALL tables.
• All customers to wear face masks when entering, exiting and walking through the restaurant. Please also dress warmly as we will be occasionally opening our front and back doors to provide additional ventilation.
• There should be a maximum of 6 people from no more than 3 households allowed at a table
• Close premises by 11.30pm
• They are required to keep contact details to support contact tracing
• All customers to be seated at a table, with no seating allowed at the bar and table
While safety and welfare of our guests and team members is always our priority, we have implemented additional measures in response to the impact of Covid-19 to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the health authorities.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld. We ask that our guests do the same and follow healthcare and government guidelines regarding personal hygiene, respiratory etiquette and Covid-19.
The following measures and actions have been put in place to ensure safety and highest standards of hygiene at Craft:
• Our team members have been provided with a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks, paper towels and disinfectant products.
• Hand sanitiser is available for guests by our front and back door.
• We continue providing up-to-date information & personal hygiene protocols to our employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19.
• We have displayed posters in the restaurant to inform of good hand hygiene and social distancing- we ask our guests to follow the guidelines.
• We have implemented additional cleaning & sanitisation of all of the common touchpoints.
We are very excited to get back to what we do best and we are committed to ensuring that all of our guests have a fantastic and safe dining experience at Craft.